43 year old Woman
Seeks a Man or Woman for Dating , Man or Woman for Friendship
Looking for Friends, Friends with benefits, Some Action, Casual Dating, Long-term Relationship, Open Relationship, Something we define
I am a pretty, fun, fat, sexy and smart woman with an open mind and heart. Well educated and liberal minded, I love a boozy drink and conversation with interesting people. My life is in a state of flux and right now I am just looking for some fun people to get to know.
A reference from a friend: "You're lovely, and sassy, the brightest of yarns in a cat's claws."
My favorite warm weather outfits include adorable dresses, sandals, cleavage and painted toenails. In cold or rainy weather, I like knee high boots, tights and fuzzy sweaters.
Ok, a couple of additional items.
1. Seriously; sexist, racist, ageist, homophobic, bodyphobic, fatphobic or basically being a jerk of any sort will not interest me.
2. I really am fat and have big hips, butt and thighs. That is where I carry my weight; good, bad or indifferent. I do not have body pics for random distribution. Be advised of all of this.
3. Please be ready to be patient if you want to know me.
I guess I like lists because here are some new facts to keep things interesting:
1. I am currently wearing a perfume that makes me smell like laundry fresh out of the dryer;
2. I got an almost prefect score on the logic section of the GRE;
3. My grandfather was a super-genius and at one time held the most individual patents at Bell Labs;
4. I once had a boss who had been in the British Secret Service and he guarded Princess Anne. He always remembered my birthday because it was the same day as hers but often called me young lady because he couldn't recall my name;
5. I moved to Ireland for 9 months when I was 20. I had no money, no job and no place to live. It was awesome.
"It is hard work and great art to make life not so serious."
— John Irving (The Hotel New Hampshire)
Design your ideal mate: the brain of a creative genious and the body of complete compatibility with mine
The Thing I hate about Portland is? People are kind but not really friendly. The thing I love about Portland is? Most everything else.
It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm reading and listening to music
One sport I will never get is the broom one.
Great sex calls for lots of laughter
When stuck in gridlock I listen to music
My picture(s) reveal that I am master of the FGA
My beverage of choice is a perfect Manhattan served up and chilled
When I die, I believe I will go to the crematorium.
When I feel like shit, stay away from others
MAX or Radio Cab
Starbucks or Stumptown
PBR or McMenamins
Dinner and a Movie or Pizza and a Rental
Cowboy or Indian
Cyndi Lauper or Britney
CD or MP3
Makers Mark or Jack Daniels
Saucebox or Sandy Hut
Casket or Cremation
Tent or Tudor
Talk or Action
Hedwig or Darcelle
IKEA or antiques
Johnny Depp or Johnny Carson
Wireless or Landline
23rd or Mississippi St.
OPB or Any other TV
DIY or Buy
Water Fountain or Soda Fountain
Cat or Dog
Pen or Pencil
Bath or Shower
Light on or Light off
Night Owl or Early Bird
Digital or Film
Sunshine or Downpour
Paper or Plastic